Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Climbing Cathedral

As expected, I did the Cathedral Rock trail in its entirety for the first time since 2005. This trail is short in length, but grand in both difficulty and the sense of accomplishment you feel when you finally reach the end!

As I was climbing to the top, I took short video clips along the way whenever it was safe to do so. I've compiled them all together, along with a few still shots, into a five-minute video set to Righteous Fire, a guitar instrumental written and performed by my brother-in-law Will Willis. Unfortunately, I'm still having internet woes at my hotel, so I had to upload a much poorer quality copy of the video than I wanted to, which does neither all my hard work nor Will's song justice. I'll post a better version of it next week when I should have better connectivity. In the meantime, enjoy the climb to the top!

No comments: